California police are investigating after a Lil Boosie concert ended violently. On Friday, November 3 Boosie performed at Choppers Den motorcycle club in Gardena, Calif.
According to TMZ, two people were shot but had non-life threatening injuries. So far no arrests have been made.
Boosie shared video of the rowdy crowdy at his show.
SMH, be safe at these concerts folks.
Chris Brown Bails On “The Breakfast Club”, Charlamagne Tha God Responds
Chris Brown and Charlamagne Tha God recently had a brief (we’re talking 2.5 seconds) tift after Breezy bailed on a scheduled appearance. If you tuned in to “The Breakfast Club” this morning than you may have noticed that the hosts were chatting with former attorney general Eric Holder.
But did you know that they actually scheduled a sit-down with Breezy?
According to Chris he had to bail because a pop-up concert came up. He also added that he heard that the hosts had “negative s” to say about him because of it.
“I understand the negative s that is said cause y’all feel hurt. All good, I’ll let y’all have that,” wrote Breezy.
Charlamagne then responded and clarified exactly what he said; “Breezy looks like he’s on drugs,” said the host.
Chris has a perfectly good explanation as to why people think he might be using; hit the flip to see it.
Tyler Perry Terrifies Twitter With Marvel Revelation
King of the chitlin gravy-scented aunties Tyler Perry recently took off his wig and fat suit and revealed that he’s discussed directing a superhero flick with BOTH Marvel Studios and DC in an eyebrow-raising Screen Rant interview that shook up the internet.
Now, to be fair, writer/director/producer/dress-wearer Tyler DID build a mega-successful Black movie empire with a massive (and fiercely loyal) fan base so the meetings make sense but that didn’t stop all Hell from breaking loose across Black Twitter. (Madea Goes To Wakanda? shivers)
Peep some hilarious Twitter hysteria over Tyler’s secret Marvel convos on the flip.
After Blac Chyna filed a lawsuit against the whoooooooole Kardashian clan, sources close to her baby’s father are clapping back. As previously reported Chyna claims that those pesky Kardashians interfered with the shooting of season 1 of “Rob & Chyna,” and used their “power and influence” to kill the second season.
Furthermore, she’s blaming them for a physical altercation in April where Rob allegedly pushed her down and snatched her phone.
Now sources close to Rob are clapping back and claiming that Chyna’s Lisa Bloom assisted suit is as fake as her plastic parts. According to TMZ who we all know is in the Kardashian’s back pocket, Chyna was the aggressor in a “cocaine-fueled rage” after having an all-day drug and alcohol binge.
The source tells the site that after Chyna allegedly did cocaine and drank excessively on the April day in question, she and Rob went to a strip club and Chyna brought a stripper home where the drinking and drugging continued.
KDNPIX/ Photographer Group / Splash News
While Chyna continued partying, Rob was reportedly on daddy duty watching King Cairo and Dream all night. The next morning he allegedly kicked the stripper out and called Chyna “irresponsible” which is when things allegedly went left.
“He claims she went ballistic, hitting him, throwing things at him and berating him. Rob insists he only defended himself and never struck her.
The sources say Rob actually had an appointment that day with the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services, which had an open case against Chyna. He says he protected her by not mentioning the incident.”
Y I K E S.
Shawn Holley, the Kardashian lawyer, released a statement to TMZ saying,
“We have witness statements and other evidence which will demonstrate conclusively that it is Chyna — not Rob — who is the violent and aggressive abuser.”
This is only going to get messier and we’re SURE the Kardashian cameras are going to catch all this drama.
See what Lisa Bloom thinks about the latest allegations against her client Blac Chyna.
Trump Makes Insensitive Comment To Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s Widow
Another day, another deplorable action by y’all’s disgusting President. Florida Rep Frederica Wilson is exposing Trump for a phone call he made to the pregnant widow of a fallen soldier in Niger.
According to the Congresswoman who listened to the phone call on speaker phone, Mango Mussolini told Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David T. Johnson who was killed in an ambush alongside three Green Berets, “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway.”
The NYDN reports that Myeshia then got off the phone with the Deplorable In Chief met her husband’s remains at Miami International Airport, draped herself over his casket and sobbed as their two children, ages 2 and 6, stood nearby.
Congresswoman Wilson is continuing to air out Trump for his insensitive remarks and she now claims that he didn’t even know the soldier’s name.
Trump claims he has proof that the Congresswoman is lying, but we all know that’s just another fabrication from this Hellman’s Hell Boy.
Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!
A young woman by the name of Savannah Sugg decided to play anthem police at the Lakers game the other night, running up on two black or latino Lakers fans who decided not to stand during the Star Spangled Banner.
“Excuse me…this is for the national anthem you pieces of sh*t!” she said, while tossing her drink.
No word on if Savannah faced any repercussions for her act at all (we doubt it), but she’s very lucky no one decided to send her tumbling down the concrete stairs after her assault. Tossing a drink is a definite fight igniter…but the two young men were smart not to get physical with her, as we all know who would have faced the consequences there.
But in the meantime, the drink tosser and her hypeman camera operator have been identified. Hopefully, someone extends them the same courtesy they showed these young men:
Savannah Sugg & Haley Perea. Cal Baptist. If you see this 2 girls, make sure to throw them a drink or whatever you have in your hand. pic.twitter.com/5uo38ymuth
Roger Goodell Advises NFL Owners To Push Players To Stand
With SOME team owners flat out giving their players an ultimatum, while others lock arms with their team and kneel alongside them…Commissioner Roger Goodell decided to hop into the fray and lay down some ground rules.
Goodell sent a letter out to NFL executives on Tuesday, advising them on ‘moving past the controversy,’ and having players stand for the anthem in the interim.
ESPN’s Adam Scheffer broke the news of the letter via his Facebook page earlier today:
And while the commissioner claims he “cares deeply about his players and respect their opinions and concerns,” he still wants them standing up until he can do some damage control and roll out a “new plan” for how Black players are permitted to express themselves with the team owners and coaches.
We live in a country that can feel very divided. Sports, and especially the NFL, brings people together and lets them set aside those divisions, at least for a few hours. The current dispute over the National Anthem is threatening to erode the unifying power of our game, and is now dividing us, and our players, from many fans across the country.
I’m very proud of our players and owners who have done the hard work over the past year to listen, understand and attempt to address the underlying issues within their communities. At our September committee meetings, we heard directly from several players about why these issues are so important to them and how we can support their work. And last week, we met with the leadership of the NFLPA and more players to advance the dialogue.
Like many of our fans, we believe that everyone should stand for the National Anthem. It is an important moment in our game. We want to honor our flag and our country, and our fans expect that of us. We also care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues. The controversy over the Anthem is a barrier to having honest conversations and making real progress on the underlying issues. We need to move past this controversy, and we want to do that together with our players.
Building on many discussions with clubs and players, we have worked to develop a plan that we will review with you at next week’s League meeting. This would include such elements as an in-season platform to promote the work of our players on these core issues, and that will help to promote positive change in our country. We want to ensure that any work at the League level is consistent with the work that each club is doing in its own community, and that we dedicate a platform that can enable these initiatives to succeed. Additionally, we will continue the unprecedented dialogue with our players.
I expect and look forward to a full and open discussion of these issues when we meet next week in New York. Everyone involved in the game needs to come together on a path forward to continue to be a force for good within our communities, protect the game, and preserve our relationship with fans throughout the country. The NFL is at its best when we ourselves are unified. In that spirit, let’s resolve that next week we will meet this challenge in a unified and positive way.
Hmmm…not hard to read between the lines on this one. We wonder what his big plan is for Black players to express themselves in an “acceptable way” will be?
The whole entire world is in shambles, but hey, at least the Juice is officially loose after serving 9 years in prison (for stealing his own property) that ended with a very lowkey release and never-ending hysteria across the internet.
Lil Wayne Skips Show Because He Wouldn’t Go Through Security Check
Apparently, Lil Wayne doesn’t “do” security check. At least he didn’t plan on doing so for his recent appearance in South Carolina.
Wayne was supposed to appear at the 2nd Annual Fall Ball, featuring Cardi B, 2 Chainz and Tory Lanes, but because he reportedly refused the mandatory security sweep, he wasn’t permitted in the arena.
Reps for the Colonial Life Arena released the following statement on their website:
“While we regret the artist’s decision not to perform, Colonial Life Arena is not willing to bypass its security standards and jeopardize the safety of its patrons, performers or staff members.”
And according to US Weekly, patrons aren’t even eligible for refunds over the incident…since Wayne wasn’t the headliner.
Smh. We wonder what Wayne had on him that he didn’t feel like security needed to see? Or maybe it was just the principle…who knows.
Amber Rose And 21 Savage Defend His Slut Walk Appearance
21 Savage got dragged to Simp City after showing up with his lady Amber Rose at her annual Slut Walk, dressed in a matching outfit and donning a sign declaring “I’m a Hoe Too!”
We guess the couple just saw this as him being supportive of her passion, but social media saw it as an opportunity to roast the young rapper for his poon-whipped ways. But what does 21 have to say about all the slander?
21, with a little coaching and co-signing from Muva, let the critics know that they needed to hop up off his manhood and accept that he had fun on the ho-stroll with his lady over the weekend.
Amber, however, wanted to know what people thought young Savage should be doing instead of supporting his woman.
We’re not sure how Amber reached the conclusion that critics wanted her boyfriend to beat and brutalize her or commit acts of terror on her event. From most comments, it seemed a lot of folks just figured he might sit this one out and let his lady do her feminism thing without leading him around hand-in-hand in a matching outfit.
But, hey what works for this couple works for them!