- White people are terrified that the country is racist enough to elect Donald Trump as President. Black people are not. We tried to tell them.
- White people stares directly at Bernie Sanders’ headass face decide that the best recourse is to stop talking about race and embrace white people who voted based on their whiteness and disdain for everyone who isn’t white.
- Black people ignore that stupidity.
- Black people remind white people that Donald Trump is president pretty much solely because white people voted for him. White people still spend the whole year doing profiles on White people who voted for Trump. Each of those profiles has some sort of racist aspect of the White person’s reasoning. White people are still befuddled.
- Instead of reminding fellow White people that it’s their doing that has caused this political climate, White people largely preached to choirs and/or told Black people that we were resisting wrong.
- White people continued to vote exactly how they voted last year and Black people said, “f*ck it we’ll do it ourselves” and continued show up and show out to the polls. And on Tuesday night, the Democrats swept Virginia and New Jersey elections.
- Now White people on the left can pat themselves on the back and focus on Russia and its role in getting Trump elected last year.
And now we have to fight even harder to fight for voting rights because the country would rather pretend the issues doesn’t exist especially after a big political win. Instead they will focus on Russia because this country is masterful at pretending its problems are external and not part of systemic issues ingrained into the American way of life. Yes, it’s important to think about Russia, but one important way to neutralize their influence is to offset votes they’ve changed by allowing as many black people to vote as possible. And then we’ll see if America values their votes more than our freedom.